Phone Number: (909) 621-0848
ABOUT THE ATTRACTION
The Garner House in Memorial Park is home to Claremont Heritage. Herman and Bess Garner built the Spanish Colonial Revival house in 1926 and lived here with their three sons for many years. At the time with 5,000 square feet, the home was one of the largest residences in town with exemplary wrought ironwork, oak and cork flooring and a complex, interesting floor plan. Under the care of Claremont Heritage, the house has become the city’s center for historic programs.